IPACK-IMA and MEAT TECH
What is IPACK-IMA?
IPACK-IMA and MEAT-TECH are the optimal showcases in Italy for materials and technology solutions for the food and non-food processing and packaging industries. The tradeshow provides a complete, synergic view of industry sectors across the entire production chain. Industrial machinery has a central role in many sectors and represents an important industry in Italy, which, according to preliminary data from 2017, is worth an estimated 23.6 billion euros in overall turnover, employing over 70,000 individuals.
Why visit our stand?
In visiting our stand, customers can expect to see how the latest innovations in product inspection technology can enhance brand protection, increase productivity and improve overall product quality.
What solutions will be shown?
- Profile Advantage metal detection system: Delivering up to 50% improved spherical sensitivity, Profile Advantage can detect significantly smaller, irregular shaped metal contaminants.
- HDS Metal Detector: with full stainless steel construction and sealing standards up to IP69K, HDS pipeline detectors are suitable for the harshest meat processing environments and provide full integration with all leading vacuum fillers and processing equipment.
- X36 Series X-ray Solution: Systems provide flexibility and the highest level of contamination detection while performing product integrity checks, offering outstanding product safety and quality.
- IND890 weighing scale terminals offer optimum flexibility and performance. They combine intelligent weigh scale technology with customer-specific software applications.
- ICS Checkweigher Scales are fast, rugged and precise to enhance speed and accuracy, which is ideal for efficient piece counting to increase portioning speed. Many models are available with colorWeight™ functionality, which indicates in/out-of-specification results at a glance.
METTLER TOLEDO has decades of experience in product inspection and weighing solutions that are at the core of the packaging process. Our integrated systems can be found on the production line from the inspection of raw materials right through to the checking, marking and verification process at the end of the line.
It’s time to visit us at Stand C45 – Pad. 02, request your free ticket here.
Article written by Nadia Santoro, Marketing eBusiness Champion, Italy.Leave a reply →