3 Reasons Not to Miss Us at Interpack 2017
If you’re weighing up whether or not to attend Interpack this year, hopefully we can help make up your mind!
Protection, productivity and quality are at the core of Mettler Toledo’s product portfolio. At this year’s packaging fair, which takes place in Düsseldorf, Germany from 4-10 May, we’ll be revealing how focusing on these three principles can help food and pharmaceutical manufacturers to improve processes and increase their competitiveness.
By visiting our stand (B55 in Hall 11), you’ll have the chance to:
- Interact with new solutions and upgrades
- Witness live demonstrations of innovative new technology
- Discuss your individual inspection needs with our experts
As the regulatory landscapes within food and pharmaceuticals become increasingly complex, our product inspection experts will be on hand to show you how to:
- Improve brand protection and compliance
- Increase productivity and operator efficiency to improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Enhance product quality by detecting physical contaminants, ensuring accurate package weights, complete contents and correct labelling
But that’s not all! You’ll also be able to see four operational lines – one for general food, one for dry food, one for wet food and a final line dedicated to pharmaceuticals.
Four areas of product inspection technology will be represented, with highlights including:
- A new emulation feature based on VNC technology which allows users to remotely access and control multiple metal detectors via networked mobile phones, tablets and laptops.
- Live demonstrations of New Reduced Test mode technology which helps reduce the frequency of routine performance monitoring by up to 83%, helping users increase productivity and reduce routine testing costs.
- New technology, which delivers up to 20% better detection sensitivity in high volume, dry applications.
- The latest Profile Advantage Pipeline system which overcomes issues of bubbles and product voids to virtually eliminate false rejects in pipeline applications.
- Two new checkweighing systems which offer a performance increase of 30%.
- An advanced checkweighing and marking system designed for serialization in the pharma industry. This combines ink jet printing and vision verification with in-motion weighing and tamper evident sealing to ensure global traceability and assist with fraud protection and process safety.
- New systems that cover top and bottom inspection, 360 degree inspection and feature new smart camera devices.
- Aggregation and serialization solutions designed to help manufacturers meet their customers’ requirements whilst remaining compliant with current and future regulations.
- A brand new, class-leading glass inspection system from the X-series which offers complete inspection of glass jars up to 130mm in diameter at speeds of up to 1200ppm.
Not to be Missed!
Finally, don’t miss your chance to find out about a new data management software solution that provides seamless integration of product inspection devices. By enabling manufacturers to control the entire product inspection management process from a single point or multiple remote locations, the solution eliminates the need for time-consuming production line patrols, allowing operators to focus on more productive tasks.
Be Our Guest!
Pre-book an appointment on our stand to discuss how we can help solve your product inspection challenges and receive up to four complimentary exhibition tickets for the day.
We hope to see you there!